Tuesday 9 May 2017

Who will be first?

So I have recently met Barney and Lindsey from the current presenting team, and I hope to catch up Radzi the third member of the team soon.

Lela Williams, Anita West, Valerie Singleton, John Noakes,
Peter Purves, Lesley Judd, Simon Groom, Christopher Wenner,
Tina Heath, Sarah Greene, Peter Duncan, Janet Ellis
Mark Curry, Yvette Fielding, John Leslie, Diane Louise Jordan
There have been 34 other presenters of Blue Peter, and I will be profiling each one as the project continues. This week I have sent out the first batch of contact letters, and I hope to get some replies soon. I wonder who will be the first I meet.

Anthea Turner, Tim Vincent, Stuart Miles, Katy Hill,
Romana D'Annunzio, Richard Bacon, Konnie Huq, Simon Thomas,
Matt Baker, Liz Barker, Zoe Salmon, Gethin Jones,
Andy Akinwolere, Joel Defries, Helen Skelton



Sadly three past presenters are no longer with us. Christopher Trace, the first male presenter
from 1958. Michael Sundin who presented the programme during the 1984/85 season, and the
beautiful and much missed Caron Keating. Caron presented the programme during the late 1980's

I am also aware that John Noakes is not in the best of heath. So it is not my intention to contact
John at this time, but would like to wish him well.

No comments:

Post a Comment